Roof Pro Exteriors offers immediate storm damage roof inspections and estimates in Texas FREE OF CHARGE. Contact us immediately and get on the road to recovery!
Texas Insurance Claims Process - Filing a Claim
Filing a claim with your insurance company in Texas is the most important thing you can do to get your home back in order. You will need to know the name of your Texas insurance company and your policy number. Report your claim as soon as possible, even if you don't have any more information. The sooner you report your claim the better. The more information you have about your insurance policy, the better. Have the date and location of the damage in Texas, name of the policy holder, address of the claim, and the policy mailing address. We have given you links and phone numbers for the most frequently used insurance companies. Texas Roof Replacement and Repair Contractors must adhere to install guidlines from the manufacturer and will typically do the roof installation the right way.
If you need help getting your roof damage repaired, Contact Roof Pro or call us at 1-888-9-ROOF-11
- AAA © - Customer service 1-800-332-6119
- AARP © - 1-877-805-9918
- Allstate © - 1-800-547-8676
- American Family © - 1-800-374-1111
- Century © - 1-800-878-7389
- Erie © - Call agent during business hours; call 1-800-367-3743 (5:30p- 8:00a)
- Farmers © - 1-800-435-7764
- The Hartford © - 1-800-243-5860
- Liberty Mutual © - 1-800-225-2467
- Nationwide © - 1-800-421-3535
- Omni © - 1-800-727-6664
- Safeco © - 1-800-332-3226
- State Farm © - Calls are handled by a local claims agent.
- Travelers ©- 1-800-252-4633
- USAA © - 1-800-531-8722
All insurance companies listed above are for informational purposes only. Roof Pro Exteriors in Texas is in no way endorsed or affiliated with these companies.